|Thee Art Of is an organization dedicated to providing an interactive art gallery
Experimental artists. We are a collective that exists to provide support and networking
opportunities for our members. Thee Art of provides free electronic exhibition of art
through our web site. The purpose of Thee Art Of is to generate a large network of local
and regional artists from all genres to support the work and efforts of each other. For
example, a band may utilize the collective to find an artist for cover art, photos and even
stage design. A mosaic artist may need a creative welder for furniture or elaborate wall
pieces. Thee Art Of will accept work from all genres: Music, Painting, Sculpture,
Drawing, Photography, Film, Literature, and more. We strongly encourage all artists to
submit their work for exhibition and promotion. Exhibition on our site, and in public
whenever possible, is always free! We encourage our member artists to interact and
network with each other to promote everyone’s art.
We are a very open minded and non-judgmental group. However, Thee Art Of reserves
the right to refuse any art that our member network deems as offensive. If it offends us
personally, we will politely decline to exhibit it.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER OF THEE ART OF OR IF YOU
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US:
TAO@THEEARTOF.COM OR LAO@THEEARTOF.COM
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE MORE DETAILS ABOUT OUR COLLECTIVE. PLEASE
REFER TO OUR COMPLETE
RULES AND POLICIES PAGE
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
|Site Production by:
-Thee Art Of-
Background Pictures for-
Sketch & Drawing page:
by Geoff Broadbent
Pictures used in
of any of the Specific Artists' Pages Provided
by the Artists.
Photo Backgrounds by Tarey P.
'Vitruvian Prosthetic' Logo
Thanks to Leonardo Da Vinci
'Voluptas Mors' Logo
Thanks to Philippe Halsman
and Salvador Dalí
'Le Violon d'Ingres' Logo
Thanks to Man Ray
-Thee Art Of-
GIF files compliments of
Mike's Free GIFS
|Thee Art Of is Proud to Sponsor
|of ( v, v; v when unstressed)
1. Derived or coming from; originating at or from.
2. Caused by; resulting from.
3. Away from; at a distance from.
4. So as to be separated or relieved from.
5. From the total or group comprising.
6. Composed or made from.
7. Associated with or adhering to.
8. Belonging or connected to.
9. a. Possessing; having.
b. On one's part.
10. Containing or carrying.
11. Specified as; named or called.
12. Centering on; directed toward.
13. Produced by; issuing from.
14. Characterized or identified by.
15. a. With reference to; about.
b. In respect to.
16. Set aside for; taken up by.
17. Before; until.
18. During or on a specified time.
20. Used to indicate an appositive.
21. Archaic. On.
thee (th )
pronoun. The objective case of thou
a. Used as the direct object of a verb.
b. Used as the indirect object of a verb.
2. Used as the object of a preposition.
3. Used in the nominative as well as the
objective case, especially by members of the
Society of Friends.
1. Human effort to imitate, supplement, alter, or
2. a. The conscious production or
arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or
other elements in a manner that affects the sense of
beauty, specifically the production of the beautiful
in a graphic or plastic medium.
b. The study of these activities.
c. The product of these activities; human works
of beauty considered as a group.
3. High quality of conception or execution, as
found in works of beauty; aesthetic value.
4. A field or category of art, such as music,
ballet, or literature.
5. A nonscientific branch of learning; one of
the liberal arts.
6. a. A system of principles and methods
employed in the performance of a set of activities:
the art of building.
b. A trade or craft that applies such a system of
principles and methods: the art of the lexicographer.
7. a. Skill that is attained by study, practice, or
observation: the art of the baker; the blacksmith's art.
b. Skill arising from the exercise of intuitive
faculties: “Self-criticism is an art not many are
qualified to practice” (Joyce Carol Oates).
8. a. arts Artful devices, stratagems, and tricks.
b. Artful contrivance; cunning.
9. Printing. Illustrative material.
|We are alway interested in more LINKS. If you know of, or have a
website you think we should have included in our list,
please let us know about it.
The 2007 & 2009
Boise Mayor's Awards in the Arts.